- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 Lipton Cold Brew Tea bags
- 1 12 oz. can frozen cranberry juice/cocktail concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (amount varies according to your liking)
- Allow tea to cold brew (time varies according to your liking).
- Remove tea bags.
- Add can of juice, sugar and ice and serve.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More