- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 Lipton Cold Brew Tea bags
- 1 12 oz. can frozen cranberry juice/cocktail concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (amount varies according to your liking)
- Allow tea to cold brew (time varies according to your liking).
- Remove tea bags.
- Add can of juice, sugar and ice and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More