- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 Lipton Cold Brew Tea bags
- 1 12 oz. can frozen cranberry juice/cocktail concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (amount varies according to your liking)
- Allow tea to cold brew (time varies according to your liking).
- Remove tea bags.
- Add can of juice, sugar and ice and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More