- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 Lipton Cold Brew Tea bags
- 1 12 oz. can frozen cranberry juice/cocktail concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (amount varies according to your liking)
- Allow tea to cold brew (time varies according to your liking).
- Remove tea bags.
- Add can of juice, sugar and ice and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking for a Cure
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More