- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 gallon water
- 4 Lipton Cold Brew Tea bags
- 1 12 oz. can frozen cranberry juice/cocktail concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (amount varies according to your liking)
- Allow tea to cold brew (time varies according to your liking).
- Remove tea bags.
- Add can of juice, sugar and ice and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More