- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is very creamy and hearty
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 C. nonfat milk
- 3 C. chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine the soup, milk, chicken, and peas & carrots in a large bowl.
- Pour the filling mixture into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover with the pie crust and press the edges to seal; make several slits in the crust for venting.
- To avoid spills, place on a baking sheet and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through and the crust is golden; let sit for 5 minutes then cut into wedges and serve.