- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: serves 4 lunch portions
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 ounces canned (water packed) chunk-light or solid albacore tuna, drained
- 1 cup (4ozs.) finely grated or shreddd Gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 3 T tomato paste
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 T. finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8 wells of a standard muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- Place the tuna in a medium size mixing bowl; use a fork to break up any pieces larger than a dime.
- Add the cheese, creme fraiche, tomato paste, eggs onion, parsley and salt, stirring to combine thoroughly. (the mixture will be a soft orange-pink color.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 8 muffin-tin wells.
- Use water to fill any empty wells halfway full to prevent those wells from scorching.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops and edges of the bouchons are set.
- Dislodge the bouchons by running a knife around the inside edge3s of their wells.
- Let them sit for 2 or 3 minutes, then carefully extract them and transfer to individual plates.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. They will collapse a little as they cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More