- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: serves 4 lunch portions
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 ounces canned (water packed) chunk-light or solid albacore tuna, drained
- 1 cup (4ozs.) finely grated or shreddd Gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 3 T tomato paste
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 T. finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8 wells of a standard muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- Place the tuna in a medium size mixing bowl; use a fork to break up any pieces larger than a dime.
- Add the cheese, creme fraiche, tomato paste, eggs onion, parsley and salt, stirring to combine thoroughly. (the mixture will be a soft orange-pink color.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 8 muffin-tin wells.
- Use water to fill any empty wells halfway full to prevent those wells from scorching.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops and edges of the bouchons are set.
- Dislodge the bouchons by running a knife around the inside edge3s of their wells.
- Let them sit for 2 or 3 minutes, then carefully extract them and transfer to individual plates.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. They will collapse a little as they cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More