- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: serves 4 lunch portions
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 ounces canned (water packed) chunk-light or solid albacore tuna, drained
- 1 cup (4ozs.) finely grated or shreddd Gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 3 T tomato paste
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 T. finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8 wells of a standard muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- Place the tuna in a medium size mixing bowl; use a fork to break up any pieces larger than a dime.
- Add the cheese, creme fraiche, tomato paste, eggs onion, parsley and salt, stirring to combine thoroughly. (the mixture will be a soft orange-pink color.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 8 muffin-tin wells.
- Use water to fill any empty wells halfway full to prevent those wells from scorching.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops and edges of the bouchons are set.
- Dislodge the bouchons by running a knife around the inside edge3s of their wells.
- Let them sit for 2 or 3 minutes, then carefully extract them and transfer to individual plates.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. They will collapse a little as they cool.
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More