- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup flour
- pinch baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 4 cup sliced, peeled apples
- 3 Tbsp bourbon (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients in work bowl.
- Add margarine and pulse. Remove blade and mix in rolled oats by hand (mixing in by hand helps retain the texture or oatmeal).
- Place apples in a greased 8 or 9 inch square pan. Drizzle bourbon over apples, if desired. Spoon flour mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 40-45 minutes until browned. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More