- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Heat oil in pan and add chicken pieces, cooking until lightly bown. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan, heating over medium heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- Add chicken back to pan and bring to a hard boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes
- Serve over steamed rice
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More