- Cooking Time: ??
- Servings: 3.5 Cups
- Preparation Time: ??
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- Chopped Kosher salt
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2. Cook the onions until soft, and then pour in 2 cups of the bourbon and cook until reduced to a few tablespoons.
- 3. Stir in the chicken stock, apple juice, brown sugar, peppercorns and chipotle, and cook until reduced by half.
- 4. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, and then return to the pan and cook until it becomes the consistency of a sauce.
- 5. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons bourbon and cook 2 minutes.
- 6. Season with salt.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/spice-rubbed-pork-tenderloin-with-bourbon-chipotle-sauce-recipe.html?oc=linkback
NotesGoes with the Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More