- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of cranberries, they now come in 14 oz bags. About 4 cups.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake until cranberriesare tender and sugar is dissolved, stirring once, about 1 hour.
- Remove fron oven and stir in bourbon.
- Refrigerate cranberry sauce until well chilled.
NotesI always double this recipe using 2 bags of cranberries. Use a quart mayonnaise jar to store.
This recipe is from Bon Appetit magazine, 1991
Be sure to tell your guests there is bourbon in this as some may be teetotalers!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More