- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (4 ounces)
- 1 cup bourbon (8 ounces)
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart plus 1 cup unsweetened iced tea (40 ounces)
- In a two-quart pitcher, muddle or mash the lemon wedges, sugar and mint leaves with a large wooden spoon until a thick syrup forms.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice and bourbon and stir to combine.
- Fill the pitcher with ice cubes and add the iced tea, then stir to combine.
NotesEven though I'm not much of a fan of Bourbon -- I LOVED this drink!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Recipes that Work
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More