- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryEven though I'm not much of a fan of Bourbon -- I LOVED this drink!
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (4 ounces)
- 1 cup bourbon (8 ounces)
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart plus 1 cup unsweetened iced tea (40 ounces)
- In a two-quart pitcher, muddle or mash the lemon wedges, sugar and mint leaves with a large wooden spoon until a thick syrup forms.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice and bourbon and stir to combine.
- Fill the pitcher with ice cubes and add the iced tea, then stir to combine.