- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Jim Beam or another Kentucky bourbon
- 2 cups boiling water with 4 tea bags
- steep for 5 minutes then remove tea bags
- 7 cups boiling water
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic gallon bowl type container. Place in freezer for 48 fours to insure that it si completely frozen. Scoop out with ice cream scoop or large spoon into glasses.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More