- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. heavy cream (NO skim milk!0
- 2 Tbsp bourbon whiskey (be careful adding to mixture!)
- In saucepan, melt better and mix in brown sugar to form sauce.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and serve over warm pudding.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More