- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. heavy cream (NO skim milk!0
- 2 Tbsp bourbon whiskey (be careful adding to mixture!)
- In saucepan, melt better and mix in brown sugar to form sauce.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and serve over warm pudding.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More