- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. heavy cream (NO skim milk!0
- 2 Tbsp bourbon whiskey (be careful adding to mixture!)
- In saucepan, melt better and mix in brown sugar to form sauce.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and serve over warm pudding.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Simple Homemade Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More