- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. heavy cream (NO skim milk!0
- 2 Tbsp bourbon whiskey (be careful adding to mixture!)
- In saucepan, melt better and mix in brown sugar to form sauce.
- Add all of the other ingredients and blend well.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and serve over warm pudding.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More