- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time:
- •1 cup butter, sweet, softened
- •2 8 ounce cream cheese, room temp
- •3 cloves garlic minced
- •1 tsp. oregano
- •¼ tsp of each of the following:
- •Pepper ( I usually put in more)
- •Pinch of salt
- 1.Combine all the above, let sit. If using fresh herbs triple amount.
- 2.Before serving let get to room temp so its soft.
- 3.Serve with a good cracker, bread
- 5.Place this in a nice bowl to serve
NotesThis is one of the best cheese spreads around. Let it get to room temp when serving. You can stuff chicken with this as well. This always goes like mad
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More