- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is one of the best cheese spreads around. Let it get to room temp when serving. You can stuff chicken with this as well. This always goes like mad
- •1 cup butter, sweet, softened
- •2 8 ounce cream cheese, room temp
- •3 cloves garlic minced
- •1 tsp. oregano
- •¼ tsp of each of the following:
- •Pepper ( I usually put in more)
- •Pinch of salt
- 1.Combine all the above, let sit. If using fresh herbs triple amount.
- 2.Before serving let get to room temp so its soft.
- 3.Serve with a good cracker, bread
- 5.Place this in a nice bowl to serve