BOURSIN-LIKE CHEESE SPREAD
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus softening)
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- (neufchatel cheese is fine, but fat free cream cheese tastes flat to me.)
- 1 8-oz. tub whipped butter (salted)
- 1/4 teaspoon each: oregano, thyme, dill, basil, pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature and soften.
(You can soften it in the microwave, but don't let it get hot!)
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Delicious on crackers or French bread.
Can be frozen.
I love (LOVE) Boursin cheese, but it is so expensive for that tiny little package! This recipe makes a lot, enough to divide up and freeze.
No Reviews at this time.