- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 5 min. (plus softening)
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese
- (neufchatel cheese is fine, but fat free cream cheese tastes flat to me.)
- 1 8-oz. tub whipped butter (salted)
- 1/4 teaspoon each: oregano, thyme, dill, basil, pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature and soften.
- (You can soften it in the microwave, but don't let it get hot!)
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Delicious on crackers or French bread.
- Can be frozen.
NotesI love (LOVE) Boursin cheese, but it is so expensive for that tiny little package! This recipe makes a lot, enough to divide up and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Jean’s Recipe File
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More