- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bow tie pasta
- Caesar dressing
- Grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (or cooked chicken, turkey, tuna, etc)
- Lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Shredded cheese
- DAY BEFORE SERVING: Cook bow tie pasta. Drain. Toss pasta with Caesar dressing (to lightly coat). Refrigerate overnight.
- NEXT DAY: Grill chicken. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- BEFORE SERVING: Add lettuce and tomatoes. Toss. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese.
- TO SERVE: Serve with additional Caesar dressing, shredded cheese, and croutons.
NotesI had this salad at a bridal shower. It was so tasty and versatile. As a main course, you could add more chicken. For vegetarians, you could leave out the chicken. You could also change the pasta type. Add more vegetables: cucumbers, celery, olives, green peppers, etc. You can put the most of the salad together the day before. Here is the basic recipe:
Get Fit With Good Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More