- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bow tie pasta
- Caesar dressing
- Grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (or cooked chicken, turkey, tuna, etc)
- Lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Shredded cheese
- DAY BEFORE SERVING: Cook bow tie pasta. Drain. Toss pasta with Caesar dressing (to lightly coat). Refrigerate overnight.
- NEXT DAY: Grill chicken. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- BEFORE SERVING: Add lettuce and tomatoes. Toss. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese.
- TO SERVE: Serve with additional Caesar dressing, shredded cheese, and croutons.
NotesI had this salad at a bridal shower. It was so tasty and versatile. As a main course, you could add more chicken. For vegetarians, you could leave out the chicken. You could also change the pasta type. Add more vegetables: cucumbers, celery, olives, green peppers, etc. You can put the most of the salad together the day before. Here is the basic recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Lau Family Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More