- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bow tie pasta
- Caesar dressing
- Grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (or cooked chicken, turkey, tuna, etc)
- Lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- Tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Shredded cheese
- DAY BEFORE SERVING: Cook bow tie pasta. Drain. Toss pasta with Caesar dressing (to lightly coat). Refrigerate overnight.
- NEXT DAY: Grill chicken. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- BEFORE SERVING: Add lettuce and tomatoes. Toss. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded cheese.
- TO SERVE: Serve with additional Caesar dressing, shredded cheese, and croutons.
NotesI had this salad at a bridal shower. It was so tasty and versatile. As a main course, you could add more chicken. For vegetarians, you could leave out the chicken. You could also change the pasta type. Add more vegetables: cucumbers, celery, olives, green peppers, etc. You can put the most of the salad together the day before. Here is the basic recipe:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More