- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Bow Ties, Mostaccioli or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard with seeds
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or pasta cooking liquid
- 2 small red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Stir the soy sauce, honey, lime juice and mustard in a small bowl until the honey is dissolved. Add the chicken pieces and turn until coated with the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and marinade to a large, non-stick skillet. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour in the chicken broth.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain thoroughly in a colander. Return the pasta to the pot, add the contents of the skillet, the red peppers and the scallions. Heat to simmering over low heat. Toss the pasta once or twice, add the pepper to taste and divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle each serving with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serves 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More