- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 C all purpose flour
- 1 C quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 C water
- 1. Combine beef & eggs until well blended, and set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour & rolled oats. Gradually mix in beef mixture with your hands, until well blended.
- 3. Add water & stir to form a sticky dough.
- 4. Divide dough into 2 balls, so it is easy to work with.
- 5. Knead each dough ball on a well floured surface, about 2 minutes, adding flour intli the dough is no longer sticky.
- 6. With a rolling pin, roll dough to between 1/4 " and 1/2" in thickness.
- 7. Cut with biscuit cutter of choice & place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8. Bake 1 hour at 350F.
- 9. Cool on a rack & store, at room temp, in a container with a loose fitting lid.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More