- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 C all purpose flour
- 1 C quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 C water
- 1. Combine beef & eggs until well blended, and set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour & rolled oats. Gradually mix in beef mixture with your hands, until well blended.
- 3. Add water & stir to form a sticky dough.
- 4. Divide dough into 2 balls, so it is easy to work with.
- 5. Knead each dough ball on a well floured surface, about 2 minutes, adding flour intli the dough is no longer sticky.
- 6. With a rolling pin, roll dough to between 1/4 " and 1/2" in thickness.
- 7. Cut with biscuit cutter of choice & place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8. Bake 1 hour at 350F.
- 9. Cool on a rack & store, at room temp, in a container with a loose fitting lid.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More