- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. port wine or cranberry cocktail juice
- 1/2 c. shallots, sliced
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. dried thyme
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 10-1/2 oz. can chicken broth
- 12-oz. pkg. bowtie pasta, cooked
- Combine cranberries and juice in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high setting for one minute.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté shallot in butter for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper in a plastic zipping bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
- Add chicken and any remaining flour mixture to skillet; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth; simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain cranberries; stir into skillet and heat through.
- Combine bowties and chicken mixture; toss well. Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More