- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. port wine or cranberry cocktail juice
- 1/2 c. shallots, sliced
- 2 T. butter
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. dried thyme
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 10-1/2 oz. can chicken broth
- 12-oz. pkg. bowtie pasta, cooked
- Combine cranberries and juice in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high setting for one minute.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté shallot in butter for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper in a plastic zipping bag; add chicken and shake to coat.
- Add chicken and any remaining flour mixture to skillet; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth; simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain cranberries; stir into skillet and heat through.
- Combine bowties and chicken mixture; toss well. Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More