- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Can Cream of WHATEVER (Celery, Chicken, Mushroom ect)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Box Stuffing Mix
- 1 Can or 1 Cup Frozen Peas / Carrots / Brocolli or whatever you have
- 2-3 Thin cut defrosted Chicken breasts
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Put Chicken in deep pan where no ingredents will spill out during cooking.
- In seperare bowl mix Stuffing Mix, 2 Cups Rice, Veggies, with Can of Creamed Soup mix, 1 cup milk and 1 cup water. Mix together with large spoon and pour over Chicken. Place is oven for 30 minutes. Add 5-10 minutes for thicker chicken. Cover in tin foil for moister stuffing and rice side!
NotesWhen you are stuck digging through cabinets for a quick dinner, in a half empty kicthen... you work with what you got!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More