- Cooking Time: 200
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 lbs pork butt
- 1 c soy sauce
- 1 c bottled water
- 1/4 c rice vinegar
- 1/2 box brown sugar
- 2 T roasted garlic
- In a large pot bring soy sauce, water, vinegar, brown sugar and roasted garlic to a boil.
- Add pork butt and bring back up to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 2-3 hours, turn once an hour
- In the last hour, shred with a fork
- Remove from sauce and serve over rice
NotesMy friend Stacey makes this for her 3 year old son and it is his absolute favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More