- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Remove wrap from dough. Place spaghetti lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough. Top with sauce and cheese cubes.
- Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling. Alternately cross strips over filling. Press short ends together to seal and tuck under braid.
- Support braid with both hands and place on a large, sprayed baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
NotesScott (yes this is me!), who works in the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv computer department, came up with this delicious recipe for his family. He loves spaghetti and bread, and it just seemed right that they should go together! It has become his wife's favorite Sunday meal.
MidLife Road Trip's
The One Dollar Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More