- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 2/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (about 3 big scoops)
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Mix melted butter and graham crackers together. Spread, lengthwise, down the middle third of the rectangle. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the graham crackers. Drizzle 1/2 of the sweetened condensed milk over the top. Spoon marshmallow creme over everything. Make 1 1/2-inch wide cuts along both long sides of the rectangle to within 1-inch of the filling. Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling. Then braid strips left over right and right over left. Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid. Carefully lift braid with both hands onto sprayed baking sheet. Drizzle remaining sweetened condensed milk over top of braid and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
NotesThe taste of a traditional s'more all wrapped up in delicious roll dough and baked to perfection.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Shrimp Tacos With Lime-cilantro Crema
Cranberry Maple Pulled Pork
Anzac BiscuitsSee More