- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 head Celery
- 2oz Onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 oz Butter
- Olive oil
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 4 leaves Fresh Basil
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 2 cup Chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim outer rubs from celery head, leaving only the tender hearts. Trim the head to 6 inch lengths. Trim the roots slightly, leaving each head together. Cut each head lengthwise into quarters.
- Saute onions and garlic in butter and olive oil, until tender.
- Add celery quarters to the pan and saute, turning occasionally.
- Add thyme, basil, white wine and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and braise in the oven until tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove celery and reserve. Reduce the cooking liquid on the stove top until it thickens.
- Return celery to the pan and reheat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More