- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup milk
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place raisins in water to cover and bring to a boil. Turn off heat, let soak and then drain. Cover while soaking for just a few minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the dry ingredients. In a different bowl mix wet ingredients. Then gently combine all ingredients together.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups and bake for 11 minutes
- You can add some dried fruit, and use buttermilk if you prefer. This recipe for Bran Muffins serves/makes 12
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Great Everyday Meals
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More