- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 8 T. butter
- In a large skillet, saute the sliced mushrooms in the butter until brown. Sprinkle liberally with seasoning salt. Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer until almost all sauce is absorbed by the mushrooms. Add the brandy and continue to simmer until mushrooms are tender.
- Kay says: I added a bit extra worcestershire and next time will do that again and omit the seasoning salt. The worcestershire seems to make it plenty salty. Since the bottle of brandy I used only had a couple of ounces left after measuring the 1/2 c. the recipe calls for, I just poured it in!!! Man!! These were totally awesome!!!!!
- Took about 45 minutes total cooking time!! Enjoy!!!!
NotesHere's another winner I found on TOH Recipes in late spring of '05! This is awesome on grilled steaks! Even better on grilled burgers!! DH likes American cheese on his burger with the 'shrooms on top. I prefer using Swiss cheese, the 'shrooms and then a dollop of sour cream!! OHGoodness!! Yummmm!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More