- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breast halves, no skin, no bone
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 fluid ounces brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 peach halves
- Flour chicken and saute in butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Brown on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, nutmeg and brandy till sugar is dissolved.
- Add orange juice, and brown sugar/brandy mixture to skillet.
- Add fresh peaches at this point or wait till chicken is done cooking and add canned peaches for 5 min.
- Simmer, covered, till sauce is thickened and chicken is done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More