- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 tbsp calvados brandy
- 2 cups grated mature cheddar
- 3 cups grated gruyere
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp tobasco sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cut the garlic and rub in the insides of the fondue pot.
- Pour in the wine and brandy.
- Heat gently, then place over the lit burner.
- Toss the cheeses in the cornstarch then gradually stir into the wine, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and continue to heat, stirring throughout until thick and creamy.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More