- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 7 minutes; 8 hours
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 16oz brie wheel
- pecan halves (optional)
- pear and apple slices
- assorted crackers
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and chopped pecans together
- Add brandy until sugar is moistened and clumps, but not melted (all brandy may not be used)
- Mound brown sugar mixture on top of brie wheel, stud with pecan halves, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- To serve:
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Place brie in oven and bake 5-7 mins.
- Serve immediately with apple and pear slices and/or assorted crackers
NotesThis is a great, easy appetizer or party dish