- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 7 minutes; 8 hours
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 16oz brie wheel
- pecan halves (optional)
- pear and apple slices
- assorted crackers
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and chopped pecans together
- Add brandy until sugar is moistened and clumps, but not melted (all brandy may not be used)
- Mound brown sugar mixture on top of brie wheel, stud with pecan halves, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- To serve:
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- Place brie in oven and bake 5-7 mins.
- Serve immediately with apple and pear slices and/or assorted crackers
NotesThis is a great, easy appetizer or party dish
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More