- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 package of bratwurst, about 5
- 1-2 cans of plain old beer
- 1 ½ C Bisquik, plus more for dusting
- 1/3 C milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Place the brats in a pan and cover with beer, over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and continue boiling for about 20 minutes.
- Once they are cooked thoroughly, drain and let cool.
- You can brown them if you want to, it adds more flavor.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and make biscuit dough.
- Turn out onto floured surface, knead until combined.
- Roll out into a thin rectangle.
- Cut dough into 5 equal pieces.
- Place brats on to edge of rectangle and roll.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and back for about 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with favorite condiments!
NotesIts Thanksgiving week, and I want it to be easy. This is what I came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More