- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. cooked bratwurst links, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a Dutch over or large pot, combine bratwurst, potatoes,
- water, onion, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add cabbage. Cover and simmer 10-15
- minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in 2 1/2 cups milk.
- Combine flour with remaining milk until smooth. Stir into soup.
- Bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or till thickened.
- Remove form heat. Stir in cheese till melted.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More