- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound whole frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 3 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 oz. liquid pectin
- Layer in pan in order.
- Put pan in machine.
- Select setting.
- When cycle is finished, repeat cycle. This jam requires 2 cycles.
- Pour into 2 sterile jars.
- Cool on the counter for about 3 hours then refrigerate.
- This jam will 4-5 days to set up.
NotesWhen fall and winter set in, I still like to have fresh jams and jellies.
These are a satisfying "fix" till the growing season begins again.
These instructions are for a Sunbeam Bread Maker.
The setting number is 11.
For a different brand, the setting should have steady controlled heat plus stir every few minutes.
Look for a specialty setting. (Jellies/Sauces)
The recipes can be doubled or trebled with a 2 pound loaf maker.