- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (4 oz)
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 can (6 oz) crabmeat, well drained
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake French loaf as directed on can.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, mix remaining ingredients except parsley. Set aside.
- Cut 1 inch from top of loaf.
- Cut top into 1-inch pieces; place in serving basket.
- With sharp knife, cut around inside of loaf, leaving 1/2-inch-thick sides.
- Remove bread, leaving inside of loaf hollow.
- Cut removed bread into 1-inch pieces; place in serving basket.
- Microwave cream cheese mixture uncovered on Medium (50%) 3 to 4 minutes or until hot, stirring twice.
- Spoon hot mixture into hollowed-out loaf. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve spread with bread pieces and/or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More