- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 17
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- * 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- * 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- * 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- * 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- * 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- * 1 round loaf (1 pound) sourdough bread
- * Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth. Stir in the shrimp, crab, 1/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese and onions.
- Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Cube removed bread; set aside.
- Spoon seafood mixture into bread shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Wrap tightly in heavy-duty foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Unwrap; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Serve with vegetables and reserved bread cubes. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More