- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rye Bread (Jewish)
- 1 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Dill Weed
- 2 Teaspoons Beau Monde
- 2 Tablespoons minced Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 1 package Chipped Beef (cut up)
- Mix all ingredients together, except the bread, and chill.
- Hollow out loaf of bread and dice in small bite size pieces.
- Put dip in bread mold and stack cut up bread cubes around edges for dipping.
NotesThis is a dip that's been around a long time. I've used it many times, and it's always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More