- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 3 cups of jam
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups fruit
- 1-3/4 sugar
- 2 ounces liquid pectin
- 1. Crush berries. Add sugar and pectin to fruit. Place all ingredients into the Bread Pan. Insert Pan into bread maker.
- 2. Select “Basic” setting and press Start/Stop button for one second to start mixing. Mix up to six minutes. Press Stop for three seconds to stop.
- 3. Press “Bake” and then Start again for one second to start. Mixture will bake for 60 minutes. Carefully remove Bread Pan (It will be hot!), and let cool 45 minutes.
- 4. Pour cooled jam into containers and store in refigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More