BREAD MACHINE BERRY JAM
- Servings: Makes 3 cups of jam
- 2-1/2 cups fruit
- 1-3/4 sugar
- 2 ounces liquid pectin
1. Crush berries. Add sugar and pectin to fruit. Place all ingredients into the Bread Pan. Insert Pan into bread maker.
2. Select “Basic” setting and press Start/Stop button for one second to start mixing. Mix up to six minutes. Press Stop for three seconds to stop.
3. Press “Bake” and then Start again for one second to start. Mixture will bake for 60 minutes. Carefully remove Bread Pan (It will be hot!), and let cool 45 minutes.
4. Pour cooled jam into containers and store in refigerator.