BREAD MACHINE CINNAMON-RAISIN BREAD
Bread Machine Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
- Servings: 1-1/2 lb loaf-12 slices
- Original recipe Notes:
- One of our favorite recipes! What could be better than waking up to the aroma of this warm baked bread?!
- Prep Time: 10 min/Total Time: 3 hours 40 min
- Makes: 1 loaf (1 1/2 lb), 12 slices
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups Gold Medal® Harvest King® Better for Bread™ bread flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins
1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
2. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.