- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1-1/2 lb loaf-12 slices
- Preparation Time:
- Original recipe Notes:
- One of our favorite recipes! What could be better than waking up to the aroma of this warm baked bread?!
- Prep Time: 10 min/Total Time: 3 hours 40 min
- Makes: 1 loaf (1 1/2 lb), 12 slices
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups Gold Medal® Harvest King® Better for Bread™ bread flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- 2. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
NotesGreat taste. Nice tall loaf. I found the original recipe on BettyCrocker.com . Made some changes. Added 1 extra tsp of cinnamon (2 tsp total) and 1 extra tbsp butter (3 tbsp total). Can be toasted the next day for breakfast. My family loved it! Can add nuts if desired…
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More