- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1-1/2 lb loaf-12 slices
- Preparation Time:
- Original recipe Notes:
- One of our favorite recipes! What could be better than waking up to the aroma of this warm baked bread?!
- Prep Time: 10 min/Total Time: 3 hours 40 min
- Makes: 1 loaf (1 1/2 lb), 12 slices
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups Gold Medal® Harvest King® Better for Bread™ bread flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except raisins in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- 2. Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
NotesGreat taste. Nice tall loaf. I found the original recipe on BettyCrocker.com . Made some changes. Added 1 extra tsp of cinnamon (2 tsp total) and 1 extra tbsp butter (3 tbsp total). Can be toasted the next day for breakfast. My family loved it! Can add nuts if desired…
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More