- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 cups milk, slightly warmed or room temp.
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 Tbs. butter or marg
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1-1/4 tsp. active dry yeast (GM used quick rising, I used regular)
- Place all in baking pan a select dough setting. When done, turn out on floured surface, cut in half and roll each half to 1" thick circle and cut in 3-1/2" rounds with inverted tumbler as a cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheets far apart, brush with melted margarine, cover and let rise until doubled about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. Makes about 1 dozen.
- I sprinkled mine with sesame seeds after brushing with butter, but they all fell off after I baked them!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More