- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup Warm water
- 3 cups Bread flour
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable or olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Bread machine yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cornmeal for dusting
- olive oil for brushing
- Add all, following the manufacturers directions for the dough cycle on your bread machine.
- Divide into 2 portions, roll into 2 balls. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into 2 circles. Poke the rolled out pizza with a fork or a tooth pick all over and brush it with olive oil. Poking is very important. Otherwise you will end up with a puffed pizza. Then make the pizza.
- This dough also makes wonderful calzones. Whatever you decide to make- bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
NotesAbsolutely the best pizza dough I've ever made. I made calzones for the first time with this. I like to add sugar to the dough or maybe garlic or some other spice for added flavor. Even cheese is great!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
The Blue Family Favorites<3
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More