- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup Warm water
- 3 cups Bread flour
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable or olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Bread machine yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cornmeal for dusting
- olive oil for brushing
- Add all, following the manufacturers directions for the dough cycle on your bread machine.
- Divide into 2 portions, roll into 2 balls. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into 2 circles. Poke the rolled out pizza with a fork or a tooth pick all over and brush it with olive oil. Poking is very important. Otherwise you will end up with a puffed pizza. Then make the pizza.
- This dough also makes wonderful calzones. Whatever you decide to make- bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
NotesAbsolutely the best pizza dough I've ever made. I made calzones for the first time with this. I like to add sugar to the dough or maybe garlic or some other spice for added flavor. Even cheese is great!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More