BREAD MAKER GRAPE JELLY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups grape juice***
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tblsp reconstituted lemon juice
- *** Any fruit juice can be substituted.
- In a bowl - Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add lemon juice and sugar.
- Put mixture in pan, put pan in machine.
- Select setting.
- When cycle is finished, pour into a sterile pint jar.
- Cool on the counter for about 3 hours then refrigerate.
- Store in fridge up to 4 weeks.
NotesWhen fall and winter set in, I still like to have fresh jams and jellies.
These are a satisfying "fix" till the growing season begins again.
These instructions are for a Sunbeam Bread Maker.
The setting number is 11.
For a different brand, the setting should have steady controlled heat plus stir every few minutes.
Look for a specialty setting. (Jellies/Sauces)
The recipes can be doubled or trebled with a 2 pound loaf maker.