- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 Cups Stale French Bread
- 8 Cups Milk
- 8 Eggs
- 4 Cups Sugan
- 4 Tsps. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Raisins
- 6 TBS. unsalted Butter, melted
- 4 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 lb. butter, melted
- 1 1/3 Cup Whiskey
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Break the bread into pieces, and soak in the milk
- Squeeze the bread with gloved hands until well mixed.
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla, and raisins.
- Stir well.
- Pour the Melted butter into the bottom of a heavy pan, approx. 4 1/2 in. by 6 in. by 3 in..
- Pour the bread mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until the pudding is firm and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the pudding cool.
- To make sauce, cream the sugar and eggs.
- Add the melted butter, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the whiskey. When ready to serve, pour the sauce over pudding2, and heat under the broiler
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More