- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk (whole milk is best)
- 4 1 inch slices of cinnamon-raisin bread (cubed or broken up)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Cube or break up bread and place in 13x9 pan.
- Beat the eggs, add sugar and milk to mixture.
- Pour egg/milk/sugar mixture into pan with bread and mix.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Bake at 325 for an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half.
- Use any topping you wish: I used a caramel topping. I would think a basic cinnamon bun icing would be good on this as well (but I have to figure out how to make that one as of yet!).
NotesBread Pudding...my new obsession. I believe it has something to do with the fact that Asian people don't make it (or at least my mom didn't and has no idea what it is). I don't think I even had it until I was much older. And now...I'm obsessed. I didn't realize how easy it was to make. This is sort of an amalgamation of different recipes I've found but that seems to work and is quite easy.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More