- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 glass of flour
- 1,5 glass milk
- 1 spoon of butter
- some salt
- 1 handful walnut (cut)
- baking powder
- 2 matchbox cheese (cooking cheese)
- Let's mix!
- Put the flour, milk, butter, walnut, salt and baking powder together.
- Knead it so long when it will be not hard up. If it is like water, then you can put more flour.
- Grab by hand, and make like a ball, like a hut of smurf. When the shape is more strange the taste will be better :)
- Make the cooker 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit). Put inside the cake and cook about 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More