- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 25-30 medium-sized cucumbers
- 8 large, sweet peppers
- ½ cup salt
- 5 cups cider vinegar
- 5 cups sugar (or 2 ½ lbs)
- 2 tbsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cloves
- Wash cucumbers and slice thin.
- Chop onions and peppers, combine with cucumbers and salt. Let stand 3 hours and then drain.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, and spices in large preserving kettle and bring to boil, add drained cucumber, heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Pack while hot into sterilized jars and seal.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More