- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4-6q
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- * 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
- * 4 egg yolks
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1 teaspoon onion powder
- * 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- * 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- * 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- * 3/4 cup butter
- * Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce