- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4-6q
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- * 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
- * 4 egg yolks
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1 teaspoon onion powder
- * 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- * 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- * 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- * 3/4 cup butter
- * Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More