* 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
* 4 egg yolks
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 3/4 cup butter
* Minced fresh parsley, optional
Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Cook cauliflower in batches until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.