- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat. Place in ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More