- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat. Place in ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More