- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp flax seed
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 3/4 C water
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 C bread flour
- 2/3 C whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- Toast seeds on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven for 4 minutes; let cool completely.
- (This step is optional. The seeds can be added untoasted.)
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic bread cycle, and Start.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More