- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryLate night munchies had us trying to duplicate a Television commercial for Italian Calzone. Once again-made with ingredients that were on hand.
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated soft breadsticks
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 slices Shaved Honey Ham, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 bread sticks.
- Cut each bread stick crosswise in half; flatten dough to 2-inch width.
- SPOON 1 tsp. cheese onto center of each ham piece.
- Fold ham over cheese to create a tight roll.
- Place ham roll near the end of each piece of breadstick dough, leaving a border. Fold dough over ham, pinching edges to seal.
- Repeat process for all ham pieces.
- Place calzones on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- *try other meats/veggies/cheese-and make your own favorite.