- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated soft breadsticks
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 12 slices Shaved Honey Ham, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 bread sticks.
- Cut each bread stick crosswise in half; flatten dough to 2-inch width.
- SPOON 1 tsp. cheese onto center of each ham piece.
- Fold ham over cheese to create a tight roll.
- Place ham roll near the end of each piece of breadstick dough, leaving a border. Fold dough over ham, pinching edges to seal.
- Repeat process for all ham pieces.
- Place calzones on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- *try other meats/veggies/cheese-and make your own favorite.
NotesLate night munchies had us trying to duplicate a Television commercial for Italian Calzone. Once again-made with ingredients that were on hand.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Koken met Oma
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More