- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 loaf of french bread (cut into rounds)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp OJ
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together. Melt the butter in a 9X13 pan and sprinkle 1/3 of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over the melted butter.
- Place the cut up bread pieces ontop of the butter mixture. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over bread. Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl, add in half&half and OJ and pour over bread.
- Cover and put in fridge overnight.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 mins (or until toasty brown on top)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More