- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 loaf of french bread (cut into rounds)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp OJ
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together. Melt the butter in a 9X13 pan and sprinkle 1/3 of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over the melted butter.
- Place the cut up bread pieces ontop of the butter mixture. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over bread. Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl, add in half&half and OJ and pour over bread.
- Cover and put in fridge overnight.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 mins (or until toasty brown on top)
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Koken met Oma
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More