- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 loaf of french bread (cut into rounds)
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 tbsp OJ
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together. Melt the butter in a 9X13 pan and sprinkle 1/3 of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over the melted butter.
- Place the cut up bread pieces ontop of the butter mixture. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar/cinnamon mixture over bread. Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl, add in half&half and OJ and pour over bread.
- Cover and put in fridge overnight.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 mins (or until toasty brown on top)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More