- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, optional
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain off fat. Set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions in same skillet if desired.
- In small bowl, mix eggs together with whisk, add milk and salt and pepper.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until cooked.
- Add cooked sausage and peppers and onions (optional) to eggs.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Evenly divide egg mixture, placing it on 1/3 of the tortilla; Top with cheese.
- Roll from the side with the egg on it.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with salsa if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More