- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, optional
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain off fat. Set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions in same skillet if desired.
- In small bowl, mix eggs together with whisk, add milk and salt and pepper.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until cooked.
- Add cooked sausage and peppers and onions (optional) to eggs.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Evenly divide egg mixture, placing it on 1/3 of the tortilla; Top with cheese.
- Roll from the side with the egg on it.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with salsa if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Jean’s Recipe File
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More