- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bulk sweet sausage
- 1 pound bulk hot sausage
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 10 eggs, scrambled
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- caraway, sesame, or dill seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble sausage meats and brown.
- In a separate pan saute chopped peppers and onion. Mix together sausage meats, peppers, and onion.
- Add cooked scrambled eggs.
- Roll each thawed bread dough into rectangle about 3/4 inch thick. Place filling on rolled-out dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until brown and crusty.
- Top may be sprinkled with caraway, sesame, or dill seeds. Slice and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More