- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices of white bread, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1 lb. sausage, browned, drained, and crumbled
- 1 tsp. dried mustard
- Mix together all ingredients and put in 1 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours. (This is a must!)
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More