- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices of white bread, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1 lb. sausage, browned, drained, and crumbled
- 1 tsp. dried mustard
- Mix together all ingredients and put in 1 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours. (This is a must!)
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More