- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb frozen hash browns, partially thawed
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Spread half the hash browns in the slow cooker and top with half the cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining hash browns and cheese.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and egg substitute.
- Mix in the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash browns and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More